Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who wants to learn building a Dashboard using Excel ?

Dashboard in Excel
About a few months ago, I need to help my client to visualize and analyze some business information in order for them to make business decision. I was thinking how should I do it without access to any Business Intelligence software or mining tools.

That was the challenge I had.

Do you also have the same challenges now? The good thing is that when you are faced with challenges, do not despairs, there is always solution around the corner. Never stop looking, never stop searching and of course, never stop asking !

After a few days later, I came across this website, http://chandoo.org/wp/excel-dashboards/ , and it saved my days !

And I would like to share with you a video review done by Chandoo the creator himself about my Dashboard. Enjoy ! By the way, it is not as difficult as you think it is !



To read the communication between Chandoo and myself together with other comments, click below
http://chandoo.org/wp/2010/08/04/travel-site-dashboard-review/

I hope you are inspired !

No comments:

Post a Comment