Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bangkok - City that brings back memory

For those of you who have not been to Bangkok, take a look at below video - introduction to Bangkok

I have been to Bangkok many times since I started working in a Reliance Travel 1993; Gosh, that is almost 17 years back. There were many interesting things happened, lately for the past 2 years, I was back there again for business trip and capture some interesting pictures and videos.

Have you try Motor Bike Taxi ?
My most unforgettable experience was my Tut-tut ride which nearly ramp into a car.....and motocycle ride while doing Hotel inspections...exciting !


What is the most unforgettable experience you have with Bangkok ? Share with us !

****************************Advertisement from me **********************************
If you are from Malaysia, book your room with MY. PYOTravel.com, they really have good offers for Bangkok all year round. Elsewhere, click below :
Dari Indonesia go to ID.PYOTravel.com
From Philippines go to : PH.PYOTravel.com
*********************************************************************************
Books recommended by Thailand Travel Guide



No comments:

Post a Comment